Friday, April 28, 2006

Here Come the Police

I went to get the mail about an hour ago and looked down the stairwell to see two police officers and a maintenence man mopping the floor. I could see two police cars and an ambulance on the street. When I went down the stairs, I noticed everyone was wearing rubber gloves, and they were saying that there had been blood all over the hallway. Inside an apartment, a paramedic was neeling over someone who was babbling incoherently. It was the lady who has always struck me as a little bit mentally ill when I see her. Her husband doesn't smile much either. The husband showed up as I was going back into the building with my mail and said something about nosebleeds, but I have a feeling that wasn't all that was going on. Oh, the special people in New Jersey. I'm going to keep my door locked all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home